Before December came around I wanted to figure out what to put on my Christmas wish-list and some cool Christmas gift ideas. So, lets get started 🙂
Firstly, let’s start with the most general and easy gifts:
- Money (the most lazy gift)
- Girt cards to buy clothing from stores such as:
- Jay Jays
- Universal Store
- Colette by Hyman
These stores are just some of the most popular teen clothing/jewellery stores found in Australia, but gift cards to anyone’s favourite store can an amazing gift.
Now for the more specific gifts:
- Sea Spray (hair mist)- $16.95
- Eau Roma Water (facial toner)- $10.95
- Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner- $35.45
Specifically, I want these products. However, pretty much anything from Lush would be amazing.
- Full Length Leggings- $15
- Cancun denim rolled hem shorts (in navy blue)- $40
- Jay Jays
- Fray hem mis rise shorts (in marble wash)- $39.95
- Cut off short (in black)- $34.95
I mentioned these stores in the gift store options above, but for me, I have been looking for some active wear and shorts to purchase so I thought I would put them on my wish-list instead:)
- 13-inch Macbook pro- $1,899
Definitely on the more pricy-side of things, however, a new laptop would definitely make anyone’s Christmas a special one.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette- $42
- Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- $23
For the makeup lovers, here are two popular high-end products that most teens would die for (including me 🙂 ).
- The Ratbag Sunnies (sunglasses)- $14.95
- City Beach:
- Adidas Trefoil Cap- $29.99
- Lipstik Matra Heeled boots- $89.95
When it’s hot and sunny out, who doesn’t love to wear a cute cap and sunnies to wear for the summer? Also these boots are a wardrobe must-have for all year round.
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless Gold (headphones)- $333
Even though it’s more on the expensive end, it’s so worth it. Beats are the most functional & fashionable way to listen to your music.
And there you go! I hope you liked this short list of Christmas gift ideas and what’s currently on my wish-list. Hope you have a wonderful day and stay tuned for more!
Here are the products mentioned above (click for links):