BLOGMAS Day 5
Yes, I know that I’m a LITTLE late to the Blogmas game, and am not willing to blog every day until Christmas, BUT… It doesn’t mean I can’t celebrate Blogmas as well 😉 haha.
Since its the Christmas season, many families are going on holiday to celebrate. My family is going to America & Canda for 5 weeks! Since we live in Australia, we have a 24 hour-ish flight to LA then to New York! (not so excited about that part). However, having good airplane essentials while on a flight can make the crying baby and the puking kid behind you little less of a nightmare (true story).
- Facial moisturizer: While on a plane the altitude can dehydrate your skin. The facial moisturizer I use is the clean & clear essentials moisturizer that cleanses and moisturizes your face. I got mine just at Coles (I know fancy right)
- Lip balm: flights can seriously dry out your lips, so using the Lano Lips 101 Ointment Multi-Balm is perfect. For more detail look at my last post here where I reviewed the product
- Hand Cream: I love using the Strawberry Fields Hand Cream from Colette by Colette Haymon. This has the perfect smell and fully moisturizes your hands!
- Socks!: What would a flight be without the perfect pair of socks? Obviously ,Thick and cozy sock would be perfect especially when it gets super cold during the flight but for the sake of the photo, I got these adorable panda socks from Sportsgirl.
- Pocket Mirror: When leaving the plane, making sure that you don’t look like a rat can be very important. Having a pocket mirror is just an easy item to carry along just to check how you’re looking. I got this cute pink/rose gold pocket mirror from Sportsgirl
- Earphones: I forgot to add this to the photo, but its a must! Perfect to block the sound of crying babies!
I hope that my tips were useful and happy flying!